Sunday, March 31, 2013

Favorite Features of SmartNotebook App for IPAD

Recently I downloaded the new SmartNotebook App on my iPad. I absolutely love it.
I have been able to create large print pictures for kids with visual impairments, add sound to pictures to further adapt a lesson for my students, share my lessons with the parents I work with via email, etc.

Additionally, this app is very intuitive. If you are familiar with iPad control settings then this app is easy to learn to access. Below are my favorite features of the SmartNotebook App.

For more information, I encourage you to explore the app yourself and also visit the creators of the app at:
SmartTech and download the app at SmartNotebook App for iPad.

The following tutorial is from the SmartNotebook App introduction. 









No comments:

Post a Comment