Sunday, August 25, 2013

Zot Artz: Adaptive Art for All


Photo courtesy Zot Artz

I was surfing around the internet last week looking for new ideas to use for assistive technology in some art activities with some of my clients this week and I came across Zot Artz.  These artists are thinking outside the box as they approach low, medium, and high tech solutions to increase students with special needs' to access the visual arts.  Please check out their catalog and video below.  As an artist my self, this sort of outside the box thinking bridged with assistive technology makes me excited for what other ideas are out there.

Check out how they have adapted the way kids paint in wheelchairs in this  video (link below photo):



Check out more of their creative and adaptive products in the photos below and their product catalog:













No comments:

Post a Comment