Saturday, September 1, 2012

About Leslie





My name is Leslie Caldwell. I am a speech language pathologist at the Kansas School for the Deaf in Olathe, KS. I couldn’t help but want to be involved when Julie embarked on this project. I consider communication to be my focus, regardless of the mode chosen. Within my field, it became evident that there is a need across environments for more information and resources for everyone. I accepted the role to support this project in an attempt to share more information about hearing loss, technology, Deaf culture, and ASL all within the “assistive” technology format. I believe a healthy educational environment is one in which we can all learn and grow from each other. I may not always be aware of every technology available, especially in the digital age. I welcome, invite, and ENCOURAGE you to share your ideas, your experiences, and resources. Help this blog be a place for learning and collaboration! I look forward to each of your involvement.

No comments:

Post a Comment